Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Monitor build fails

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Monitor build fails
Hi,

u <u@???> wrote:
> Alan:
> > I just tried to build the package and failed:
> >
> >     $ git-buildpackage --git-debian-branch=debian
> >     gbp:error: Couldn't checkout "tor-monitor_0.1.orig.tar.gz": Execution failed: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

> > What am I doing wrong? I'm doing exactly what works for our other python
> > packages.
>
> I could build the package successfully. Please make sure to fetch all
> the branches, namely pristine-tar

I do have pristine-tar following satta/pristine-tar

> and build from debian/sid.

debian/sid is a tag. When I try to build from it, I get:

    gbp.git.repository.GitRepositoryError: Currently not on a branch

I also tried to clone https://github.com/satta/tor-monitor.git to a new
empty repo, create the branches, and got the same result.

Cheers