Re: [Tails-l10n] Heads up: check_po.sh has moved

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Heads up: check_po.sh has moved
Hi,

first of all: did anyone else than me see the instructions work for
them, or someone else than sajolida see them fail?

I've just tried that on current Debian sid:

  git config --global url.tails@???:.insteadOf \
     https://git-tails.immerda.ch/
  git clone --reference ~/path/to/my/existing/tails/git/.git \
     boum_org_amnesia@???:wiki.git
  cd wiki
  git submodule update --init

... and it worked just fine.

I've retried from scratch with one only difference: I've run the
submodule command from wiki/src. And it worked fine too.

sajolida wrote (11 Aug 2015 12:19:32 GMT) :
> Same again...

> Submodule 'submodules/jenkins-tools' () registered for path
> 'submodules/jenkins-tools'
> Submodule 'submodules/pythonlib' () registered for path
> 'submodules/pythonlib'
> fatal: Not a git repository: ../../.git/modules/submodules/pythonlib
> Unable to find current revision in submodule path 'submodules/pythonlib'

Can you please:

  git submodule sync
  git submodule foreach git fetch
  git submodule update --init

If this doesn't work, then I think that something's wrong in your
~/.gitconfig or in the .git/config of your clone. May you please
privately send me these files, and also
.git/modules/submodules/*/config ?

If I can't spot any obvious problem in there, then I'll retry my tests
on current Tails.