Re: [Tails-dev] Useful websites Tails could utilize

Autore: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, jf93hfe3f2015
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] Useful websites Tails could utilize
jf93hfe3f 34fr3g34g:
> https://gratipay.com
>
> If I am incorrect, I apologize. However at this time I am not aware
> of Tails, or any member of the team that is on Gratipay.
>
> In comparison to the other mainstream crowdfunding websites, this one
> appears to have the closest mission statement to Tails.

Hi, thanks for pointing that out as I didn't know about it myself.

We are also considering having a Flattr account. See
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7152 where Gratipay (aka Gittip) was
also mentioned. I'm not sure why we went for Flattr in the end.

Maybe you can provide more information to better compare Flattr with
Gratipay? Or we can have both...

u@???, what do you think?