[Tails-dev] Useful websites Tails could utilize

Author: jf93hfe3f 34fr3g34g
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Useful websites Tails could utilize
https://gratipay.com

If I am incorrect, I apologize. However at this time I am not aware of Tails, or any member of the team that is on Gratipay.

In comparison to the other mainstream crowdfunding websites, this one appears to have the closest mission statement to Tails.

Their blog can be found here: https://medium.com/gratipay-blog
It appears they had a hiccup processing payments awhile ago, but looks like everything is fine now.

www.quora.com/

If some Tails devs could sign up and someone could start a "Talis" topic..
The Tor Project is currently listed as a topic. Former Tor Project exec director is a member.