[Tails-project] Roadmap for 2016-2017

Author: sajolida
Subject: [Tails-project] Roadmap for 2016-2017
Hi,

Many of us are going to be traveling to public events in the coming
weeks. It will be a great time to talk about our plans for 2016-2017
with others, get feedback from friends, recruit new contributors, meet
possible funders, etc.

I wrote a summarized version of the roadmap we already came up with:

    https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/roadmap_2016-2017/

Please tell me if its accurate, useful, and well presented. Of course,
not every single ticket can be in there. I also didn't put the years on
purpose since, hey, of course things will change, etc. This is to give
an idea of our broad preoccupations not our daily schedule.

I was wondering whether I should write some gibberish to introduce each
section or the whole document and tell more about what's the abstract
behind all this. But I thought I would show you this first and you'd
tell me whether that's needed. If external people could give their
opinion on this, it would be extra sweet!

And have fun wherever you will be :)