Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 1.5

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 1.5
Hi,

here's the updated 1.5~rc1 schedule:

* 2015-08-05:
  - Freeze Tails 1.5: all features targeting Tails 1.5 must be merged
    into the `devel` branch by 5pm CEST. This hopefully includes
    a Tor Browser candidate based on the latest Firefox 38 ESR.
  - Build and upload Tails 1.5~rc1
  - Automatically test Tails 1.5~rc1

* 2015-08-06: Release Tails 1.5~rc1

* 2015-08-06 and 2015-08-07: Manually test Tails 1.5~rc1

Anyone up for manual testing on Thursday and Friday, or not available?
Please tell tails-rm@??? about it.

Depending on how fast we manage to get the remaining important stuff
into devel, the ISO may be ready to be tested between Wednesday night
and Thursday night (hard to tell right now, but I hope we'll know
better in ~24 hours).