[Tails-project] reports deadlines

Author: BitingBird
Subject: [Tails-project] reports deadlines
Hi!

The reports work was a bit flooding this mailing-list, so I started
creating tickets to track the progress instead. If you want to
contribute to them or follow the progress, please subscribe to

https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/9829 July monthly report
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/9891 August monthly report

In order to have a more fluid process to publish them (and not be as
late as in June), the contribution deadline will now be the 5th of the
next month. Since we're the 4th, the July deadline is the 9th exceptionnaly.

After the deadline, I'll wrap up what I can if people have not
contributed their sections, and publish. In case the publication is
delayed for whatever reason, you might add things later, but I won't
wait for you so it might not work :)

Cheers,

BitingBird