[Tails-dev] Please update the status of your 1.5 tickets

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please update the status of your 1.5 tickets
Hi,

as the RM (yay!) I'm trying to prepare an updated release schedule for
Tails 1.5~rc1, and it's a bit hard to know e.g. what amount of time
I need to schedule for reviewing stuff (we're supposed to have frozen
a few days ago, but there's still some very important stuff that's not
been submitted for QA yet).

We currently have:

* 2 "New" tickets
* 36 "Confirmed" tickets
* 59 "In Progress" tickets

I suspect that most of those won't be done by Tails 1.5, so please
spend some time updating/postponing/whatever the status of your own
tickets so that I can have a RM view that's a bit more useful to track
the status of this release.

It's there:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues?query_id=182

Thanks in advance!