[Tails-dev] [urgent] Please help: reviewing branches for 1.5

Author: intrigeri
To: alan, bertagaz
Subject: [Tails-dev] [urgent] Please help: reviewing branches for 1.5
Hi,

heads up!

Due to my amazing mess up (see the 1.5 release schedule thread), quite
a few "Ready for QA" tickets have been mistakenly assigned to anonym,
and some others have no assignee but I didn't realize that it was my
duty to look for reviewers. So in the end, we have a few things on the
backlog that need to be reviewed by Thursday night (and that I can't
review since I proposed the branches myself). By decreasing order of
priority:

* #9756 ("Tighten AppArmor policy, phase 1") ← this one is large and
quite complicated; it contains at least one important security fix;
background knowledge of AppArmor is needed, so I guess that's for
one of U., bertagaz, or Kill Your TV (quite possibly, a combination
of them would be optimal).

* #8471 ("Support 32-bit UEFI boot") ← that one is a new feature;
I would be sad if it didn't make it into 1.5, and it shouldn't be
too hard to review; mosty of you will lack the hardware to test it,
so you'll have to trust me on the fact that it actually works.

* #9748 ("apt.feature fails in the 1.5 devel branch with "No space
left on device"") ← this one should be mostly trivial, and fixes
a serious regression brought in during the 1.5 cycle; Kill Your TV
already reviewed and tested it, so I could be bold and merge it, but
still it would be a nice bonus to have a committer look at it.

So, folks, please consider taking one of the two first, and then you
can also take the last one if you have spare time.