Re: [Tails-dev] ISO verification

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] ISO verification
intrigeri:
> Giorgio Maone wrote (09 Jul 2015 07:22:52 GMT) :
>>> Can a web page (and scripts it may be running) loaded in a given
>>> browser tab interfere in any way with the content of another tab?
>> Only if it's same origin with that tab, or [...]
>
> Thanks a lot for these explanations! This addresses my remaining
> concerns on this topic :)
>
> I guess sajolida will want to capture this reasoning on the blueprint.

I added this in our blueprint with commit 506ef9c, I'll push it soon.

I also guess that we cannot protect from another malicious extension
installed in the same browser. That's now attack [I] for which I wrote
commit 7ae105b:

    We are not considering an attacker who can:

      - [I] Provide a malicious extension in the same browser as this
        would have similar effects than attack [F].

Correct me if I'm wrong.