Re: [Tails-dev] Please support VPN for Tails. Any workaround…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Please support VPN for Tails. Any workaround for now?
Hi,

Dr. Killswitch, D.V.M. wrote (13 Jul 2015 15:40:30 GMT) :
> Tor has been under fire for being 'government funded', [...]

That's a good point, I'm all for diversifying our income sources (and
we're actually working on it a bit). We can discuss this if you're
interested — note that the tails-project@??? mailing-list would
be the best place for such a discussion.

Now, this is a development mailing-list. This thread started as
a technical feature request, which is fine here. We need patches to
address it, and (sadly, perhaps) neither benchmarking VPN providers
nor commercial advertisement for a specific one has ended up in any
mergeable patches that I could see so far.