Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS build system with Vagrant 1.7.3

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS build system with Vagrant 1.7.3
Adam Burns wrote (16 Jul 2015 12:11:39 GMT) :
> Now cross fingers ... ;)

>> root@tails-builder-20140709:~# apt-get install hopenpgp-tools keyringer linux-image-3.16.0-4-586 linux-image-3.16.0-4-amd64
>> Reading package lists... Done
>> Building dependency tree
>> Reading state information... Done
>> E: Unable to locate package linux-image-3.16.0-4-586
>> E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'linux-image-3.16.0-4-586'
>> E: Unable to locate package linux-image-3.16.0-4-amd64
>> E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'linux-image-3.16.0-4-amd64'
>> root@tails-builder-20140709:~#

> No coconut :(

That's expected: these packages are supposed to be installed by
live-build inside the chroot it sets up inside the Vagrant VM.

The fact that you see similar errors while building Tails is
a different matter, and a real problem, though ⇒ please share the full
build log so we can try to understand what's going wrong during
your build.

One useful info would be to check what version of live-build you have
installed inside the Vagrant VM, too.

> 'veewee vbox build' (in vagrant CWD) gives 404 error on
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.5.0/amd64/iso-cd/debian-7.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso

> Looks like this ISO image has been removed from the Debian site.

This should go away as soon as we migrate to a Jessie-based base box
(the work has been done, see #9262 -- what remains to do is unrelated
to Vagrant, and currently on my plate).