Re: [Tails-dev] 32bit UEFI

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: 林哲民 (Lin Zhemin)
CC: tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] 32bit UEFI
Hi,

[please don't Cc me, I read the list.]

林哲民 (Lin Zhemin) wrote (11 Jul 2015 09:16:08 GMT) :
> I really wanted to test / work on 32bit UEFI support. I got an Asus X205TA
> and want to run Tails on it. Is there anything I can do, any test image I
> can run, or docs to read?

Excellent! I meant to send a call for testing once our doc people have
validated the approach I've chosen. So make sure you subscribe to
our -testers@ mailing list: https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/testing/

Meanwhile, you can get the latest ISO image from:
http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_feature-8471-32-bit-UEFI/

It needs to be installed with Tails Installer (either 'Clone &
Upgrade' from a running DVD where you've burnt that ISO, or 'Upgrade
from ISO' if you can spare two Tails USB sticks).

Thanks in advance, I can't wait for your testing reports!