Re: [Tails-testers] Please test sound support and default mi…

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Tails list for early testers
Kopio: tails-bugs
Vanhat otsikot: [Tails-testers] Please test sound support and default mixer levels on Tails/Jessie
Aihe: Re: [Tails-testers] Please test sound support and default mixer levels on Tails/Jessie
Hi,

I only got two test reports (1 success, 1 failure) about what follows,
so it's hard for me to draw any conclusion.

Can some more folks please test this, once the nightly builds are
repaired (you'll see when latest.iso is current, and not from July 6)?
Cc'ing frontdesk, in case they don't read this list and want to give
me a hand (and avoid future headaches ;)

In the following instructions, replace "Tails 1.3" with "the most
recent stable Tails release" (that is, currently, 1.4.1).