Re: [Tails-project] ARM-based, tails-like project

Author: Reuben Abrams
To: intrigeri
CC: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] ARM-based, tails-like project
> Reuben Abrams wrote (04 Jul 2015 02:06:39 GMT) :
>> I’ve been working on building a tails-like product for ARM-based Chromebooks.
>
> Thanks for letting us know!

In an ideal world, I would learn from the tails project and improve the other project withal.

The differences between the ARM and Intel/IBM architectures make an ARM port of tails nontrivial, but it wouldn’t be impossible. If I took the modifications (all of which are in tails’ git repo, yes?) and applied them to an ARM-based Debian distro, what would be the remaining differences? I’m still trying to comprehend the build process, so any hints are appreciated.

>> If anyone is interested, the website is http://www.chribux.org :)
> I'm unable to load this web page. Is it down, or blocking Tor?

I was able to access chrubix.org via Tor just now; in case there’s still a problem, the GitHub website is https://github.com/ReubenAbrams/Chrubix

Again, I’m more interested in porting tails to ARM than in plugging my own project. I regard the latter as a stopgap measure until the former is ported to ARM.