Re: [Tails-dev] monthly meeting

Author: kytv
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] monthly meeting
On Sat, 4 Jul 2015 09:06:24 +0000 (UTC)
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

> BitingBird wrote (03 Jul 2015 20:15:34 GMT) :
> > oftc was not cooperating tonight, so we didn't have the meeting.
> > Let's have it monday 6th evening, if that's ok with others ?
>
> Works for me. I'll try to connect to OFTC at least one hour in
> advance, to maximize the chances I'm in when the meeting is supposed
> to start. And I encourage everyone else to do the same :)

I'd recommend trying *at least* an hour before, maybe even two if you
want to get on OFTC via Tor. My bouncer has been unable to reconnect for
the last 2 hours. Granted, I'm not bothering to try to get a new
identity; it'll connect when it connects.

I try to stay connected 24/7 but this hasn't been possible for few
weeks to a month. A few times I haven't been able to connect for more
than 30 hours.

Perhaps we should use indymedia as a fallback for this meeting? (You
need to use SASL to connect via their hidden service at
h7gf2ha3hefoj5ls.onion but if you don't have an account you can
register using https://irc.indymedia.nl/ via Tor).