Re: [Tails-project] June report

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] June report
BitingBird:
> I need the stats for June.

Added.

> There will be no code section this time

Last time we discussed with intrigeri the idea of mentioning the code
that we have been working on in June, independently of whether it was
included in a release in June or not. Please refer to the thread on the
report for May to understand better and check how we did it for the last
report. To the light of this, why not do this again this time?

> but informations are welcome in
> infra, UX, funding. I'll take care of the others and put some minimal
> info in those if nobody contributes :)

I also added some stuff for documentation, user experience, outreach,
and press. I'll push this whenever I get back on the Internet.

> Not really related, but I don't see the commits to blueprints in the
> Redmine anymore. Is that expected, or should I report a bug?

Same here. I don't know if it has been reported already.

sajolida