Re: [Tails-dev] Release versioning

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Release versioning
Hi,

sajolida wrote (29 Jun 2015 09:52:29 GMT) :
>>> This would mean
>>> - Updating the calendar
>>> - Tweaking Redmine

Done. Note that Tails 1.9 or 1.10 will likely be called 2.0 actually,
since we'll be migrating to Jessie (and this will also change version
numbers for 1.11 and later). But we don't know exactly when yet, so
well, we'll see. Perhaps referring to releases *by date* is better for
things that are 6+ months in the future.

>> + update release process doc,

Done.

> and possibly some internal documents.

Done what I could easily find, but no doubt I've missed some.