Re: [Tails-dev] Redmine scheduled maintenance: June 13-14

Author: Guillaume !
To: intrigeri
CC: Micah Anderson, tails-dev, gbeaulieu
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Redmine scheduled maintenance: June 13-14
Hey there !

Sorry, we had a bunch of issues over the weekend, we forgot to
email you as we were out of time, and after that we realized
we forgot a lot of things behind, and we "finished today".

So. Now it "works". Or should. If anything is different let
us know.

There is one thing that currently doesn't work and its the
creation new repos. We hope to fix that, so there is another
maintenance window that we'd like to plan next wednesday from
12 to 3PM EDT, unless it causes major problems.

We made an ecard for next time the sysadmins among you fuck up
like us:
http://thisplacesucks.org/sites/thisplacesucks.org/files/full%20cowboy_0.png

G and M, you wild at heart sysadmins