Re: [Tails-ux] Hide internal drives when no admin password h…

Author: Peter N. Glaskowsky
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Hide internal drives when no admin password has been entered
> For me, if someone stumbled upon my Tails, I would much prefer that they did not have the "key", i.e., passphrase, to unlock the Encrypted Persistent Storage partition.

Just to be clear, I believe this topic is about whether unencrypted partitions on the internal hard disk of a laptop should be made available while Tails is running from USB.

Access to encrypted persistent storage on the USB stick while not running Tails from that stick is a whole different matter, and I hope there’s basically no practical way to do that. :-)

.            png