Re: [Tails-dev] [review][website] #9356 warn about char enco…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review][website] #9356 warn about char encoding on OpenPGP
emmapeel:
> another patch for the documentation, that could solve #9356:
> "Warn that Tails OpenPGP Applet can lead to encoding problems for emails"
>
> also on the newly reseted branch
>
> tails@???:emmapeel/tails
>  * [new branch]      feature/9356-warn_openpgp_encoding

> please give me your suggestions!

Thanks for working on this. While reviewing your patch I failed to
reproduce the problem. I encrypted "á ô ü" in Tails OpenPGP Applet (both
symmetrically and asymmetrically) and the result opened well in Tails
OpenPGP Applet, on the `gpg` command line, and in Icedove.

Could you try to reproduce the problem? And I'm very sorry, because I
was the one to report it in the first place :P

--
sajolida