[Tails-ux] Encrypted Persistent Storage

Autore: spencerone
To: tails-ux
Oggetto: [Tails-ux] Encrypted Persistent Storage
Hi,

>> Spencer:
>> In the current blueprint the unlock persistence process seems to be:
>> 1) Enter passphrase
>> 2) Start Tails
>>
>> If this is the case, is there any feedback? For example, what happens
>> if people enter the wrong passphrase?
>>
>> If not, what is the flow?
>
> Sajolida:
> By the way, I don't mean to be harsh but I think that you should get
> more first-hand experience on how Tails currently work. This would help
> you understand better where we're trying to go. Try to start Tails and
> enter a wrong passphrase and you'll get your answer.

No worries. My question should have read:

After reviewing Tails 1.4, the current blueprint, and the most recent UI
screens, the unlock persistence process seems to be:

1) Enter passphrase
2) Start Tails

If this is the case, and we have no intention of changing it for 2.0,
have we decided on any feedback other than, for example, what happens if
people enter the wrong passphrase?

If this is not the intended unlock persistence flow, what is the
intended flow?

Wordlife,
Spencer