Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/upgr…

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/upgrade.release_notes.de.po
Hi,
thanks for the review. I am okay with the change. Could you build the
wiki and take a look at the page"
doc/tails/website/doc/first_steps/upgrade.de.html". In the part
"Manuelles Aktualisieren mit Hilfe des Tails Installers" I get some
pretty messed up code (after changing the fuzzy string of the page
itself). Do you also get this error?

Cheers,

spriver