Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge][website] documentation on m…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge][website] documentation on master branch
emmapeel:
> intrigeri:
>>
>> Yay!
>>
>> Here are a few initial comments to keep the ball rolling:
>>
> Hello:
>
> Thanks for the suggestions. The branch has been updated. Any other
> suggestions?
>
> BitingBird, sajolida?

It looks good!

Maybe I would:

* Also mention improvements to the website (other than documentation.
Its structure, graphic design, other sections, etc.).
* Replace 'wiki' by 'website'. I understand from working with new
contributors that it's weird to call our website a wiki when it's not
really one (from a contributor's perspective). So I think we should
progressively stop using the term 'wiki'.
* Always beware of 'it'. I think you last bullet point would have been
clearer for me you said "When releasing a new Tails, the branch the
release was built from (stable or testing)."
* Rephrase "Translations added to the website" into "Translations of the
website" would save you a word :)

Other than that, I'd merge it.

--
sajolida