Re: [Freepto] Errores actualizando Freepto / Errors updating…

Autore: boyska
To: Everything about freepto
Oggetto: Re: [Freepto] Errores actualizando Freepto / Errors updating Freepto
Hello,

On Tue, Jun 02, 2015 at 07:06:51PM +0200, aab3r wrote:
>Sorry i didn't give enough info last time...

no problem at all

>I've used 4 different pen drives; 2 of them where 8 GB and 2 where 16
>GB. The one i'm using right now (from which i'm writing this) is a 16 GB
>one.

more than enough, ok.

>I'll paste a "df -h":

ok, seems a perfect example of "persitence used"

>Nevertheless, the complaints from apt come from the other partition.
>Here's an example of "sudo apt-get dist-upgrade":

Ok, it seems that someone is trying to update the initramfs.
On freepto, a user should never update initramfs. Despite all the best
efforts, it seems that some package is still trying to...

so if you can provide fuller logs (maybe on a pastebin) we could
understand who is triggering those update.

>Please, let me know if i can do something to test; i'll be "teaching"
>Freepto in some workshops at my local town, and i'm very interested in
>the depelopment. I have no coding skills, but surely i can help testing.

Yes, surely this kind of testing is very important to make freepto more
stable. Thanks a lot for both the workshops and the patience in doing
this bug reports :)

--
boyska