Re: [Freepto] Errores actualizando Freepto / Errors updating…

Author: aab3r
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] Errores actualizando Freepto / Errors updating Freepto
Hi again!

Sorry i didn't give enough info last time...

I've used 4 different pen drives; 2 of them where 8 GB and 2 where 16
GB. The one i'm using right now (from which i'm writing this) is a 16 GB
one.

I'll paste a "df -h":

S.ficheros       Tamaño Usados  Disp Uso% Montado en
rootfs              14G   1,7G   11G  13% /
udev                10M      0   10M   0% /dev
tmpfs              355M   696K  355M   1% /run
/dev/sdb1          1,1G   1,1G   19M  99% /lib/live/mount/medium
/dev/loop0        1004M  1004M     0 100%
/lib/live/mount/rootfs/filesystem.squashfs
tmpfs              1,8G      0  1,8G   0% /lib/live/mount/overlay
/dev/mapper/sdb2    14G   1,7G   11G  13% /lib/live/mount/persistence/sdb2
aufs                14G   1,7G   11G  13% /
tmpfs              5,0M      0  5,0M   0% /run/lock
tmpfs              710M      0  710M   0% /run/shm

As you can see, the persistence partition is mounted and has plenty of
space. And yes, i've rebooted every time i've created the persistence
partition, following the web instructions, and i can confim the green
circle icon is there.

Nevertheless, the complaints from apt come from the other partition.
Here's an example of "sudo apt-get dist-upgrade":

cp: escribiendo «/lib/live/mount/medium/live/initrd2.img.new»: No queda
espacio en el dispositivo (= No space left on device)
cp: fallo al extender «/lib/live/mount/medium/live/initrd2.img.new»: No
queda espacio en el dispositivo (= No space left on device)
dpkg: error al procesar fuse (--configure):
el subproceso instalado el script post-installation devolvió el código
de salida de error 1
Se encontraron errores al procesar:
fuse

Please, let me know if i can do something to test; i'll be "teaching"
Freepto in some workshops at my local town, and i'm very interested in
the depelopment. I have no coding skills, but surely i can help testing.

Greetings and thanks!