Re: [Tails-dev] [website][review'n'merge]known issues

Author: intrigeri
To: emmapeel
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [website][review'n'merge]known issues
emmapeel wrote (31 May 2015 08:22:48 GMT) :
> intrigeri:
>> My comments follow inline. emmapeel, do you want to polish your branch
>> accordingly? If not, please make sure BitingBird is on it :)
>>
> Very good suggestions indeed. Here the corresponding patch

Thanks, applied!

> (also pushed to the branch)

Your repo apparently still has the old, pre-rewrite Git history =>
please don't point anyone to it before this has been fixed, because
otherwise they'll pull ~200MB when fetching from your repo, and then
if anyone re-publishes it then everybody's repo will grow the same,
which would kill the benefit of having bothered to rewrite Git history
in the first place.