[Tails-l10n] (review) [de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/n…

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull) [de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/networkmanager.de.po
Subject: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/networkmanager.de.po
Hi,

I updated the updated NetworkManager page. The change is really small on
e.
I've got a general question to git, when a page get's updated and I've
already got a branch which I worked on with that file, how do I import
the modified page to my branch? (I did this now via a git pull from
the tails master, but this fetches all)
I hope it's understandable what I mean ;)

Anyway, please review:

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: de_networkmanager
latest commit: 7785c9c3 Minor edit (remove "lokal" from "lokale
Netzwerk(e)")

Cheers,

spriver