Re: [Tails-dev] Resolving the DNS Round Robin limit for mirr…

Author: Tobias Frei
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Resolving the DNS Round Robin limit for mirrors
[Copying this from my bug comment on
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8639
because I do not really know if it belongs there, here or both :)]

Hi again,

I've written a very small and simple PHP draft here:
https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/HTTP_mirror_pool/#index4h1
Simplicity might be the best idea, though, as the code needs to be
audited (#8640) before it can be used.

Best regards,
Tobias Frei