Re: [Tails-dev] tails persistence setup from command line

Author: noid
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] tails persistence setup from command line
> Then you probably want to give the t-p-s user more polkit credentials.
>
> See /etc/polkit-1/localauthority/10-vendor.d/org.boum.tails.pkla to
> start with.

Yes, that solved this question. There were credentials just to mount and
modify internal system devices so added:

[Modify storage devices]
Identity=unix-user:tails-persistence-setup
Action=org.freedesktop.udisks.change
ResultAny=yes

[Modify storage devices]
Identity=unix-user:tails-persistence-setup
Action=org.freedesktop.udisks.filesystem-mount
ResultAny=yes

And runs OK.:)

Thanks for all guides you gave, that helped me to learn some things about how
all this work and solve a part of my questions. Now there are still 2 I must
resolve:

1. Passing passphrase in command line makes no effect.

2. How to turn this into full command line execution without user interaction?
Some ideas from where I can start?