Re: [Tails-dev] tails persistence setup from command line

Author: Una Posició
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] tails persistence setup from command line
Checked patch and tails live and looks like amnesia user path has
/usr/local/bin/ prior to /usr/bin so running tails-persistence-setup from
command line already executes correct version which includes the run_as_user
line.

Exact output it's:

localuser:tails-persistence-setup being added to access control list
[sudo] password for amnesia:
org.freedesktop.UDisks.Error.PermissionDenied: Not Authorized
localuser:tails-persistence-setup being removed from access control list

Did I understand it ok? Any other Idea?
Thanks!