Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) signing key clarification

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) signing key clarification
sajolida wrote (22 May 2015 18:16:40 GMT) :
> Can you have a look at doc/openpgp-signing-key and tell me if it's fine
> with you. Then I'll merge it.

I agree the new wording is much clearer. Yay!

I'm not 100% convinced by s/removable storage/flash media/, though:
note that this section is a security policy we're committing to
follow, so making its practical requirements more precise should IMO
be backed by security reasons, or at least it must not put limits on
the security precautions we may want to take. This specific wording
change seems add a requirement that has no security benefit (quite the
contrary actually: flash media is harder to securely erase that other
kinds of removable storage). Is there another wording that improves
clarity the way we want, without having the aforementioned drawback?