Re: [Tails-dev] Changement de mail

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: 良ϖ
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: The Tails public development discussion list
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] Changement de mail
Wow, so great to see bzh top-level domain :)
But, talking frankly, why not to elicite something like
http://mail2tor2zyjdctd.onion? Its clear front-end is mail2tor.com,
wouldn't it be inviting to use Tor to develop Tor itself :)