[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.4.1] bugfix/9416-no-ssl-cert-s…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.4.1] bugfix/9416-no-ssl-cert-snakeoil
Hi,

commit cb24703187001f334617d84884825172197a7893
Author: intrigeri <intrigeri@???>
Date: Sun May 17 10:25:32 2015 +0000

    Don't ship the snakeoil SSL key pair generated by ssl-cert in the ISO.

    Not only this introduces needless variations between ISO images built from the
    same source (hence blocks deterministic builds), but there's a risk that some
    package (either one we already ship, or one that we ship some day, or one that
    users install themselves) actually use this pair of SSL keys on the Internet,
    which is wrong since the private key material is public.

    Will-fix: #9416