[Occupyresearch] I want your opinion about yoga and nonviole…

Autore: narayan.yogi.art@gmail.com via surveymonkey.com
To: occupyresearch
Nuovi argomenti: [Occupyresearch] Commons conquer Barcelona! A victory for David over Goliath
Oggetto: [Occupyresearch] I want your opinion about yoga and nonviolence

            Integrating Strategic Nonviolence into Modern Yoga Trainings: Invitation to our opinion survey by the team at the Metta Center for Nonviolence designed to gather opinions about NV and yoga practice.  www.mettacenter.org

We're conducting a survey and your input would be appreciated. Click the button below to start the survey. Thank you for your participation!

Begin Survey

Please do not forward this email as its survey link is unique to you. Opt out of receiving surveys from this sender