[Tails-project] Low cost multi monitor video wall solution w…

Author: Low cost multi monitor video wall solution with IP camera supported
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] Low cost multi monitor video wall solution with IP camera supported与您共享了相册。
Dear Sirs,

After visiting your web-site I decided to contact your esteemed company as
one of the leaders of digital signage field .

MSP5000 is a multi monitor video wall processor, supporting to up 32
channel display monitor. What is more MSP5000 can compatible with multi
capture type, including IP camera ,DVI,VGA SDI and BNC .The PC and FPGA
architecture offer users with stable, flexible and cost effective image
processing capabilities. All these features make it a good choice for
surveillance application .

I would appreciate if you forward this letter to Technical Manager or to
other expert responsible for technical integration of new products in your
company, or provide me with his contact for we could discuss all the
details of our future cooperation.

Your early reply is highly appreciated

Anna

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=115003758450668966274&target=ALBUM&id=6133331868140849313&authkey=Gv1sRgCIHG-Nfm6O3w8QE&invite=CIuD58II&feat=email