[Tails-dev] OnionShare bug in Tails

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Micah Lee
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] OnionShare bug in Tails
OnionShare recently stopped working in Tails and I'm trying to fix it.
Here is the issue:
https://github.com/micahflee/onionshare/issues/179

Specifically, OnionShare is able to connect to the Tor control port, but
when it tries to create a hidden service it now causes the entire tor
process to crash, and it looks like this is related to Tor sandbox
warnings. You can look at the issue on github to see the full tor logs,
but basically there are a handful of "sandbox_intern_string(): Bug: No
interned sandbox parameter found for /var/lib/tor/tmpBuBZmk" errors
(/var/lib/tor/tmpBuBZmk being the hidden service dir), ending with a
crash: "(Sandbox) Caught a bad syscall attempt (syscall open)".

While searching for how to solve this I've only found a small handful of
closed tor bugs that were all resolved with patches to tor itself, like:

So I can find very little information about what's causing this or how
to fix it. Anyone here know?

--
Micah Lee