Re: [Tails-dev] extension specification

Author: intrigeri
To: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] extension specification
Hi Giorgio,

Giorgio Maone wrote (08 May 2015 21:29:44 GMT) :
> May I just ask, though, why YAML and not, for instance, JSON?

We already have quite some code to generate, update and validate YAML
documents with a very similar purpose and content. Sticking to YAML
would allow us to re-use some of this code. Besides, we're using YAML
in way more places than JSON in Tails currently, so that's also what
we know best in-house.

>> Maybe we should create you a repo on git-tails.immerda.ch.

> Why not?

Please send tails-sysadmins@???, in an OpenPGP-signed email:

  - your preferred "user" name there ("ma1", just like on Redmine to
    keep things simple?)
  - a SSH public key

And then the repo will be created in a few days, when I get some
credentials of mine back (or earlier if my team-mate beats me to it).