Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge: 1.4] bugfix/9309-default-di…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge: 1.4] bugfix/9309-default-disconnect-search
Hi,

anonym wrote (07 May 2015 15:10:17 GMT) :
> I won't say much here; read the ticket, especially for the convenient
> testing instructions. The important thing is that this is a bit more of
> a feature than a bugfix, that we normally do not allow post-freeze. It
> does improve the browser localization situation a lot, however, beyond
> solving #9309, so I think it should be in provided someone reproduces my
> tests. Also, intrigeri has reviewed the code and OK:ed it.

This is getting stressful for me not to know if I'll have to enter
sacrifice mode and deal with it at the last minute, especially given
the size and the timing of the proposed changes, so I figured I could
do something to avoid that.

I've added this branch to the list of those built automatically by
Jenkins, so ISO images should start landing in
http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_bugfix-9309-default-disconnect-search/
(or similar) in half a hour or so.

anonym: please consider sending a call for testing on tails-testers@