Re: [Tails-dev] Getting rid of review'n'merge email on this …

Author: boyska
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Getting rid of review'n'merge email on this list
On 04/05/2015 17:35, intrigeri wrote:
> Besides, I bet that some list subscribers would be glad if such
> notifications were opt-in.

Hello, I'm a lurker on this mailing list, therefore my opinion is barely
important.
I actually read 10% of such review'n'merge emails with interest. It's a
good way for me to follow what's going on, take a look at the code, etc.

> A) Decide that the Atom feed is good enough and document it, with its
>    aforementioned limitation (so that people can adjust their config).
>    I volunteer to do that if we decide to go this way.

> B) Decide that it's not good enough, and then look into a push
>    notification solution. Or, set up a dedicated mailing-list that
>    a rss2email instance will email. That rss2email will need to run as
>    often as reasonably possible, so that it misses as few Ready for QA
>    tickets as possible..

any of these solutions will be just as good for me.

--
boyska
gpg --recv-keys 0x58289ca9