Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge: 1.4] feature/8925-tor-0.2.6

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge: 1.4] feature/8925-tor-0.2.6
Hi,

anonym wrote (30 Apr 2015 16:58:24 GMT) :
> Then please review and merge feature/8925-tor-0.2.6 into the devel branch.

As you noted yourself a month ago on
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7934#note-5, this branch isn't
suitable for merging in its current state as it breaks parts of the
test suite. The potential fixes to this situation, that were discussed
back then, haven't been implemented as far as I can tell.

Now, this should be fixed by merging the Tor Browser 4.5 branch in
lockstep with this one, and we're freezing tomorrow, so I don't have
much choice but looking into doing that. Given this + the crazy
timing, I'll forbid myself from nitpicking too much and I'll keep my
fingers crossed.