Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/introduction.de.p…

Author: Muri Nicanor
To: tails-l10n
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] wiki/src/doc/introduction.de.po
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/introduction.de.po
hi,

On 04/27/2015 11:12 PM, spriver wrote:
> I made another translation; please review the introduction page.

i've revied the translation and made some minor changes, please review
https://gitlab.com/muri/tails.git
branch: muri-t10n/review-de_introduction
commit: b7c4a2b8 review of sprivers de_introduction and some minor changes

> Are there any more capacities for reviewing these days? Or shall I
> hold my translations back for a while? Please let me know. I can also
> do some review work atm.

for me the work load of the commits per week is oke. i don't think you
should hold back.
my plan atm is to review all the core files [0] and fix the missing
strings in these files.

cheers,
muri

[0] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/l10n_tricks/core_po_files.txt