Re: [Tails-l10n] Farsi translation Re: Spanish translation

Author: Ali Nikooee
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Farsi translation Re: Spanish translation
hey,

That's great. Actually we want to pay some translators to do this. It is
important for us to have Tails in Farsi. I know that they are not familiar
with computer stuff but we have someone to review that :)
Just tell me how they have to start. in Transifex or from Git? moreover, we
need to count the words which they translate to pay them. Do you have any
idea for that?

Best,

Ali Nikooee
Info Activist & Human Rights Defender