[Tails-l10n] finding .pot files to start new language transl…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: metamec
À: tails-l10n
Sujet: [Tails-l10n] finding .pot files to start new language translations
Hi,

I'm setting up my tools for working on a Greek translation of the
Tails wiki (learning git as I go) and I want to make some initial
tests before reaching out to organize a translation team for that
language.

I've set up a git repository on GitLab. cloned it locally and copied
source code from the main repository.

However, when I go to wiki/src

I can't seem to find .po or .pot files for english to open with Poedit
etc. (as I do for other languages), only .mdwn

In "How and what to translate?" section of
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/with_Git

I get the impression one should expect to find such .pot files in
wiki/src:

"If there is no existing PO file for your language, you can copy the
corresponding .pot file into a new .po file."

I'm afraid that I'm missing something. Any pointer would be highly
appreciated!