Re: [Tails-dev] Heads up! Code contributors, update your kn…

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Heads up! Code contributors, update your knowledge of our APT suites handling
Hi,

intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:
> So, you'll want to re-read at least the first sections of the
> corresponding doc:
>
>    https://tails.boum.org/contribute/APT_repository/

Thanks.

> If you have remaining questions after doing all this, feel free to
> ask :)

I don't understand the "We also have a
debomatic-squeeze-backports-mozilla suite" on the page you mention. Is
it still up to date?

Also, I'm not sure what should now be done when merging a branch.
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/merge_policy/#index5h2 doesn't
mention any APT related work. Does that mean everything is now
automated? If yes, getting rid on the "On the git side" at the
beginning of the paragraph would be more clear to me (as it suggests me
there is work to do on another side).

Cheers