Re: [Tails-project] Fwd: DebConf15: Call for Proposals

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Fwd: DebConf15: Call for Proposals
intrigeri:
>  * Something about usability, if some of the people who are the most
>    involved in our efforts on that front plan either to attend, or to
>    contribute a lot to creating the talk that someone else would give.
>    Perhaps it's a bit too early, though: most the work made by
>    our -ux@ team hasn't reached implementation + validation in the
>    real-world yet. (And rehashing that usable security is important,
>    without an actual story about what it gives you to focus on that,
>    is probably a worn out topic today, hopefully.)

Yes, our stuff is definitely not ready to be in a talk. But that's
definitely a good idea as it kept popping up in my head since you
mentioned it. Once we release some major UX work (Greeter or assistant)
we could prepare a talk to explain the story, the tools and techniques
we used, and that you don't need to be a professional or a big team to
do something useful about those issues (kind of 'not my department').

That's could be a plan for next year, any conference will do :)

--
sajolida