Re: [Tails-dev] patch to FAQ

Author: BitingBird
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] patch to FAQ
sajolida:
> BitingBird:
>> Added that MAC USB Installer is also not supported. Please merge :)
>
> StartPage doesn't know about "MAC USB Installer", which tool are you
> referring to? Please provide upstream URL so we're talking about the
> same thing.

Well, you wrote about it in https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6319
("Mention that "MAC USB Installer" and others are likely not to work
either."), so I googled it and got quite some results. Except... I
re-searched today, and they don't seem to really refer to a tool. So, do
you remember what you were thinking about when you write this? (I guess
not, given your question). If you confirm, this patch can probably be
forgotten.

Cheers,

BitingBird