Re: [Tails-dev] Automated builds specification

Author: bertagaz
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Automated builds specification
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 09:28:08PM +0200, intrigeri wrote:

> Scenario 15 looks good.
>
> I don't understand what scenario 14 is about, especially right after
> the discussion we've had on this thread. How could base branches be
> possibly affected by changes in topic branches?
>
> Did I miss anything, or were you a little bit confused?

How did you know I was confused? Long running threads are a bit hard to
follow, and I tend to have more and more troubles getting the full
picture. :)

Removed it.

Was there any other topics to discuss on this subject? I kinda remember
this was the last review round, and we managed to answer to all the raised
questions.

bert.