Re: [Tails-dev] Tails contributors meeting: Friday April 03

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails contributors meeting: Friday April 03
intrigeri:
> sajolida wrote (15 Mar 2015 07:00:01 GMT) :
>> The next Tails contributors meeting is scheduled for:
>
>>     Friday 03 April
>>     #tails-dev on irc.oftc.net
>>      9 pm in Paris
>>      8 pm in London
>>      3 pm in New-York
>>     12 pm in San Francisco

> Only two of us showed up, so we've canceled the meeting.

I was available but forgot about the date :(

> I assume that the "Friday night" + "lack of a meeting reminder after
> the initial announce on March 15" combination explains why so many
> people missed the meeting (in addition to various personal reasons to
> be unavailable).

Probably.

> I hereby propose we have this meeting next Tuesday (April 7),
> same time, same place.

Works for me.

> sajolida: may you please have a look at the meeting reminder setup,
> which seems buggy currently?

I tried to execute the same command that sends the reminder and it
worked right now. So I don't really know what happened, unless something
went wrong with the cron on that machine ([misc]), or there was a
downtime on April 1st 00:00 am?

--
sajolida