[Tails-dev] Heads up! Upgrade your test suite environment to…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Heads up! Upgrade your test suite environment to Jessie
Hi,

I've completed the review'n'merge of #8165, so now the test suite (on
all major branches) is meant to be run in a Debian Jessie environment.
It might also still work fine on Wheezy, but that's not guaranteed, so
better upgrade your testing environment to Jessie now rather than at
the last minute before testing 1.4~rc1 (and hopefully not 1.3.3,
fingers crossed).

After the upgrade, you'll want to give the updated setup doc a good
read:

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/release_process/test/setup/

Thanks!

(And I'm currently upgrading isotester1.lizard to Jessie.)